The Mechanism of Faith
Hi, today our word for the week is to help each one of us understand ‘the mechanism that makes faith work’.
Will share our story to buttress the truth about mechanism in our faith journey.
Last Thursday, I had to take our son to play football; while driving I began to meditate – hubby and I have driven our son for the past 1 year( three times weekly) and it takes approximately 1 hour to get there everyday.
I began to ponder; our son’s dream needs a certain amount of mechanism to function – fees must be paid, hubby and I have to allocate time to take him, his brother and sister are his greatest encouragers. All these and much more must be in place if our son’s dream must be actualized..
HOW DO WE ACTIVATE THE MECHANISM THAT DRIVES FAITH:
- Identify the goal/purpose you want to achieve.
- Speak out daily about it. Believe it, see it, say it.
- Step out in faith and begin to do something about it daily.
- Hold on till the end/result is seen. Oh yes! You will need to adjust, adapt, learn and relearn but please don’t quit, for the reward is only for those who stick to the end.
- Be sensitive about those people God will bring your way to help you. This is very important as they are usually around you or 4 people away from you.
So today, hubby and I want to celebrate the people/mechanisms that make the dream of KMA work –
-We celebrate and worship The King of Kings, Abba Father whose words is complete in Jesus Christ and revealed daily to us by the help of the Holy Spirit.
– Also grateful for our family members especially the children(they feel the sacrifice of our dream more than others)..
– A big thank you to our beloved stakeholders for always being there.
– We also celebrate you – Yes, you! Without you reading, attending and using what you have learnt in your lives, there will be no KMAI.
Thank you, we appreciate and love you all. Remember, “I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase (1 Corinthians 3:6)”.
Don’t forget to book your counselling now – https://www.keepingmarriagealive.com/book-a-counseling-session/
Have you registered for LoveSkool? Click here to register.
(Mrs Ngozi Okonkwo)
Relationship Coach/Habit Instructor
Founder Keeping Marriage Alive Initiative.
LOVE IS SERVICE.