Few weeks ago, while in prayer, I was complaining about certain goals I had not achieved for the year. Then I heard clearly, are you thankful for the ones I have done?
I was silent for a few minutes. Then I began to reflect on the things God had done this year for me, my household, Keeping Marriage Alive Initiative and for the nation.
Can you join me today to thank God for:
- Being alive and healthy.
- Having basic food and shelter.
- Our children growing in wisdom and stature.
- My spouse supporting and loving me.
- my business/career flourishing in spite of the recession.
- Bills paid on time.
- Safety from hoodlums, armed robbers and even kidnappers.
- My extended family intact and well.
- Community of friends with common value.
- The new Nigeria that is being birthed.
- The unity that is arising among Nigerians, in spite of our various differences.
- Surviving covid-19, lassa fever, yellow fever and all other pandemics that reared its head.
- Emotional and psychological stability in spite of the unusual storms that 2020 brought.
- The gift of laughter.
- Most especially for the gift of salvation and the benefits that comes with it.
This has been an unusual year and I am thankful to God for His unconditional love through it all.
We made it! Praise God people!
My true hero comes to my rescue, for the Lord alone is my Savior. What a feast of favor and bliss he gives his people. (Psalm 3:8 TPT).
To read more from our previous #WordForTheDay click here – https://www.keepingmarriagealive.com/category/wordfortheweek/
Click on the links below to follow us on all our social media handles:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/keepingmarriagealive
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/alivekma
(Mrs. Ngozi Okonkwo)
Relationship Coach/Habit Instructor
Founder Keeping Marriage Alive Initiative.
LOVE IS SERVICE.