Hi, the Easter break has come and gone, for us in KMA it was an intentional weekend well spent with family and friends – FAB CAMP 2017.
We all are back to routine and I began to ponder if we as Christians understand what Easter really means to us and how it affects our everyday life.
So today we want to share with you what Easter means to our family:
- The Cross:
The cross is the foundation of every Christian without ‘The Cross’ there is no reason to be called Christians.
The cross signifies
- Love in its purest form
- Redemption and Reconciliation to God
- Taking back who we are – made in God’s image and likeness
- The Curse is Broken:
Jesus died on the cross to break the curse on man because of the sin of Adam & Eve in the garden Gen 3: 14-19
The curse is broken and we have regained
- Victory – Jesus has permanently bruised the head of Satan on our behalf. That is why it is said that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow – [Philippians 2:10]
- Children – There is no more sorrow in having children. As women none is barren anymore and none will sorrow in bringing up their children.
- Marriage – The desire wives have for their husband shall be fulfilled and he will no more rule over her rather; he sees and takes her as the flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone.
- Work and Finance – No more will the men/women struggle with the work of their hands. They will work and keep a bountiful harvest as it was from the beginning.
- Death and Eternity – No more are we scared of eternity we are assured of the life after death in heaven, with all the saints.
In conclusion we celebrate Easter today and always knowing that we’ve been given back our authority to be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth, and have dominion over it.
To our dear readers, what does the Cross mean to you? Share your opinion as we learn together.
Ngee & Rich
Founders - Keeping Marriage Alive Initiative.
“Will two people walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” Amos 3:3 (CEB)